Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. is a family-owned, private in-home health care agency committed to treating each and every client as if he or she were one of the family.
Managed by five sisters, Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. is dedicated to safely keeping clients in their own homes as long as possible to maintain their health, happiness, and well-being. We work for clients who:
- Feel strongly about staying in their homes, but need some help
- Seek assistance ranging from periodic companionship to 24-hour in-home care
- Respond well to personable, considerate, and respectful attention
- Need help with day-to-day activities such as personal care, housekeeping, accompaniment to appointments, and running errands
- Require help that goes beyond what is covered by private insurance and Medicare/Medicaid
We understand how hard it is for clients, their families, and caregivers to cope with illness, aging, and end-of life issues. We work hard every day to make life better for people in need. We are always working for you.
Memberships, Licensure & Affiliations
Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. is licensed by The Commonwealth of Massachusetts – Department of Labor Standards, Employment Agency Program
Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. is proud to be a member of the Cambridge/Somerville Alzheimer’s Partnership.
Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. is certified by the State of Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office as a Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) http://www.somwba.state.ma.us/
We also offer skilled services through our Medicare certified division, Metropolitan Home Health Care, Inc.. Services include: Visiting Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Certified Home Health Aides to patients.